Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

12.9.19

Exploring Paris: MOKUS PIZZA

Bonjour! Hello! If you don't follow me on social media you may not know that a couple of weeks back I took a trip to Paris (a much needed holiday, if you will) and long story short, I have fallen in love. The instagram-able buildings, the buzzing atmosphere, the people, but most importantly the food...




As a serious foodie and lover of anything dough-based, I made it my mission to seek out the best pizza that Paris had to offer- and my god, did I find it. When exploring the Trocádero area surrounding our hotel we stumbled upon the bright lights of MOKUS and were immediately drawn in; not only did it both look and smell incredible, but the buzz of people was like nothing I'd seen before... smokers, non-smokers, couples, friends, I was sold! 

The restaurant itself was decorated in a quirky, industrial style which is something that I am very on board with. Although it is open from 11am-11pm daily, we opted to visit in the evening the second time around too (yep, two nights in a row!) purely for the relaxed atmosphere created by the festoons and neon lighting, as well as the jazzy music that complimented our meal. With that being said, the service we received was also second to none, being greeted at the door and immediately seated and served- it's safe to say that after a long day of exploring the streets of Paris (much less trekking up the Eiffel Tower) this was greatly appreciated! 





Now on to the best part, the food... It's unlikely that you'll be able to read the full menu so I'll link it here just incase! Although MOKUS is known for it's extensive pizza menu, they also cater for those who are slightly less dough-minded (which seems completely unnatural to me) offering a selection of burgers, pasta dishes and poke bowls. 

I opted for mozzarella garlic bread and the 'Quattro Formaggi' pizza on the first night, which I then re-ordered when I returned the following night because it was SO DARN GOOD. So although I can't comment on any of the other dishes on the menu (aside from a few stolen chips) I can confirm that they all looked delicious and tell you that the 'Chicken Run' burger comes highly recommended...

With reasonable pricing, an extensive menu and MIGHTY portions, if you ever find yourself exploring the Troccádero area of Paris you must visit Mokus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign