Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

6.8.19

Embracing Simplicity With Abelini


I'm gonna put my hands up and say that I'm not typically a jewellery wearer. Granted I've had my moments, flitting between gold and silver jewellery, from chunky bangles to chokers and chains- I've even committed the cardinal sin and mixed my metals, but these days you will rarely find me sporting anything but a watch and a pair of earrings (or two).

Although I'm usually a sucker for a high-street dupe, when it comes to jewellery I much prefer investing my pennies in that will stand the test of time (and won't make my ears turn green!) so when Abelini reached out to me I was over the moon. Since adding to my piercing collection at the start of the year, I have been steadily building up a collection of 'classics' that will never go out of style, opting for small studs and dainty hoops over a Pat Butcher-esque piece.

Side note: the above does not mean that I will be disposing of my pink, tassel earrings any time soon...


Abelini is a British jewellery company, that uses ethically sourced materials to create high quality pieces in its workshops across the UK. Whether you are looking for rose gold studs, silver huggies, or something a little bit snazzier (Abelini is home to a range of designer pieces too) you are sure to find something that suits your style- as somebody that's a sucker for something simple, even I have been seduced by the sparkle! You can shop my clip on hoops here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign