Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

13.2.17

Valentines Day... Why I love, love!



It's that time of year again (yay!) where you either let yourself get totally wrapped up in the beauty of Valentines Day, or you refuse to acknowledge the existence of anything remotely loved up.. Personally, I 
love love! 


Believe it or not, I was EVEN MORE into the whole Valentines thang when I was in my teens (and was ironically, a singleton) but these days I like to simply take some time away from everybody and everything, and appreciate the beauty of one special person. Love is something that ought to be cherished every day of the year, but I'm not gonna pass up the opportunity to forget my woes and feel all warm and fuzzy inside! With Jack studying almost a hundred miles away I find myself pining for those intimate moments more and more; this means that the idea of dedicating one special day to us is even more appealing. Alas, there's no three course meal or fancy soirée in sight and the chances are I'll be spending most of the evening hauled up in my 'fancy' loungewear, but I wouldn't change it for the world! We are a couple of lazy buggers through and through.. but hey, if we do decide to take a trip to Pizza Express to demolish enough dough balls to feed a small family that is A-OK with me.

For those of you that aren't quite as enthusiastic as myself, why not take a moment to think about all of the loveliness that comes hand-in-hand with Valentines Day? Dressing up in cute clothing (baby pink, obvs) spending time with your loved ones and eating ALL of the chocolate.. who can argue with that? Just because you aren't into the idea of plastering the house in heart shaped balloons and scattering rose petals here there and everywhere, it doesn't mean that you shouldn't do V-Day. 

There are plenty of things that you can do on a budget, without too much sop involved.. Whether it's with your bestie, your momma or your soul mate, make February 14th one to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign