Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

22.2.17

An Introduction to Zoeva

Is that a beauty post I see before me? Yes, HOORAH. Oh how I have missed writing about all things glam; it seems like forever since I picked up something new to trial, but boy am I glad I picked this cheeky little number. Introducing, the Zoeva Rose Golden Blush Palette. Have you ever seen anything so darn pretty!? I'm not usually one for blush, but this little combo contains everything you need to create the perfect sculpted, natural (yet wonderfully glowy) look in just three simple steps. And did I mention that it only costs £13? Winner winner.. 
I picked up my first proper blush compact back in the Summer, but since then I haven't been particularly rigorous when it comes to application. I have always found it to be a 'take it or leave it' product as I have the tendency to go WAY too heavy and shortly end up looking like coco the clown.. not one of my fave looks tbh. I'm a Zoeva newbie so when I stumbled across this bad boy on Beauty Bay I was a little sceptical (despite it's beauty) but I've seen Anna rave about the brand for months, so decided to take the plunge!

The pigmentation of these products is amazing for the price of the product. The blush is a gorgeous peachy shade and the highlight is a stark white; it's perfect for my pale complexion, however may not be suited to those with a slightly darker skin tone! Although the palette itself is an absolute steal, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I was a little disappointed with the quality of the bronzer/contour shade.. if you're after something very subtle then it's perfect, but it required a lot of building in order to get a half decent colour pay off- boo.

At a purse-friendly price, with a too pretty for words colour palette you'd be mad not to add this little gem to your collection. Basically, I'm a little bit in love.. Zoeva, you've stolen my heart (prepare for an inevitable haul).

PS. Swatches shall come shortly, when I have somebody to focus the camera! 
Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign