Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

31.10.16

Monthly Goals: Hello November!



Can you believe that it's Halloween already? October is over and November is upon us. Long gone are the food-fuelled evenings watching the sunset way past bedtime; we must now welcome darker nights and wooly jumpers with open arms, with a book in one hand and a steaming hot chocolate in the other... Despite growing somewhat attached to Summer this year, there is no denying that Autumn is by far my favourite season. There's nothing that I love more than tucking up under a blanket with a friend or family member, sipping at something spicy whilst glued to a Disney classic- it's the little things, eh!?

Although I don't particularly deal well with the cold weather (hello sniffles and chapped lips!) I can totally appreciate the beauty of the season, with leaves crunching under foot and colour palettes getting deeper and deeper, it's a yes from me. This month is a busy one, with university deadlines and Christmas creeping up at the rate of knots, I feel as though November is going to be over in no time..

1. Incorporate more lifestyle back into my blog. A few months back I was constantly posting about my 'top tips' for this and that, as well as spending a little more time talking about myself; however throughout the Summer I got a bit carried away with my health and beauty posts, meaning that lifestyle got pushed to the bottom of my list. This month I want to step away from beauty and include some more of me- it is my blog after all, right!?

2. Embrace the countryside. I've lived in sunny Somerset for the entirety of my life, however I have found myself spending countless hours shut inside, sitting at my desk of late. As Autumn is my favourite season, I am determined to get out and about and make the most of the chilly weather; plus it's the perfect excuse to take my new knitwear for a spin (and buy a little more)!

3. Get ahead of the Christmas game. I'm going to put my hands up and admit that I am already at least half way through my Christmas shopping.. I've said it before, I am a planner! I like to get the present buying out of the way nice and early so I can budget for other things over the festive season; so far so good, but I don't want to curse it! I have also decided that as I enjoyed watching other peoples Vlogmas videos and reading their Blogmas posts last year, that I want to try and get involved for 2016! I don't have any plans as of yet, but keep your eyes peeled...

4. Plan a get away. This December is mine and Jack's 4 year anniversary, so we want to try and plan a little weekend away somewhere.. however as I work in retail, I'm not quite sure when it's going to happen. I've heard some great things about Edinburgh and it looks super cute, so if you have any suggestions of things to do there please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Been planning to have a short getaway too! Hopefully I can do that soon.
    I also plan to shop early for Christmas presents to avoid the rush. So that on my November list. Blog as often been slow this past few months eventhough Ive got so much to share... ^_^

    Following your blog and on Twitter. Wanna follow each other on instagram?
    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign