Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

14.10.16

An Ode to Friction Free Shaving


"I met this blade on Monday, took it for a ride on Tuesday, we were feeling smooth on Wednesday, and on Thursday, Friday& Saturday. I changed my blade on Sunday." The lovely ladies representing FF Shaving at The Bloggers Festival serenaded passers by.. It's safe to say, I was sold!

As much as I love Autumn, I find that the first month or so is a real pain. We all have that idyllic image in our heads, of copper toned leaves falling from the trees and a slight nip in the air, however the reality is that Autumn isn't really here until at least November.. and yes, by that point, Winter is coming (or so John Snow says). Now I'm sure I'm not the only person that has been caught out by the current weather situation, going out in the morning dressed in a hefty amount layers, then sweating from every orifice by noon. I am craving the cold weather, wanting nothing more than to button myself up and spend every waking moment in some form of ankle boot- it's time to say goodbye to the Birkenstocks, until next year!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but no matter what time of the year it is, we all crave a pair of silky smooth, healthy pins- I know I do! Hair removal is one of those mundane tasks that we could all do without, but sadly those pesky hairs aren't going to shave themselves.. Over the years I have tried several methods of hair removal, from creams to waxing, but I always go back to razors. However, something that isn't mentioned enough is just how important it is to regularly change your razor; dirty and rusty heads can lead to skin irritation or in a worst case scenario, infection- and nobody wants that! 

Since receiving a sample of Friction Free Shaving at the Bloggers Festival, I am in love. As cliché as it sounds, if I can help it, I will never be buying another packet of drugstore razors again. The whole concept behind FFS is that you initially purchase the body of the razor, then get sent a beautifully packaged set of 4 heads on a monthly basis. There are a variety of packages available, from the basic 2 blade razors, to the slightly more expensive 5 blade razors- the prices range from as little as £3 a month, up to £7, which is totally worth it when you are guaranteeing yourself silky smooth legs, friction free. Who else can promise you that?

If you haven't heard of Friction Free Shaving, I would recommend checking out their website. If you have any questions their customer services team are wonderful and will do their upmost to ensure that you purchase the pack that is right for you! Rumour has it that they're also whipping up a batch of equally as snazzy shaving foams, so keep your eyes peeled. 

1 comment:

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign