Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

3.10.16

A Mini Lush Haul

Oh don't mind me, I just have a bit of a problem when it comes to Lush.. I can't seem to enter a store without buying at least one thing; whether it's an essential, or something new to add to my collection, I never leave empty handed. Last week I headed to Bristol with my sister for Bristol Fashion Week (post on the way!) and decided to pop into Lush store to pick up another pot of D'Fluff, however a basket free trip swiftly turned into bundle of goodies, and 25 minutes sticking my nose the entire Autumn range..



Pumpkin Bath Bomb
Although very few of the Halloween-y products took my fancy, I couldn't resist bringing home this little guy; I'm determined to up my bubble bath game this Autumn, so it seemed right to stock up on bath bombs while I had the chance! The pumpkin bath bomb combines vanilla and spicy cinnamon, giving you the sweetest smelling tub.. 

Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter
I'm sure you'll have noticed a difference in the temperature over the past few weeks, and if you suffer from dry hands like myself, this will be perfect for you. After only a few uses I have already noticed a difference in the condition of my fingers and cuticles, it really is the key to super soft limbs! Although the pot may look small, a little really does go a long way; the beauty of this product is its versatility, it can be used on all of your dry bits, from your head to your toes.

Yuzu and Cocoa Shower Cream
Again with the sweet theme, this shower cream smells like Christmas in a bottle.. If you're a fan of Terry's Chocolate Orange, then I urge you to get your hands on one of these. At first I was a little sceptical as shower creams have a tendency to leave the skin feeling unclean, with a sheen on the surface, however this little Lush number did quite the opposite! The skin feels both moisturised and fresh. There's no doubt that the combination of cocoa and grapefruit oils are guaranteed to leave you feeling peckish, so it's the perfect excuse to whip out the selection boxes! 

Have you been to Lush lately; what do you think of their new Autumn range? I can't wait for the Christmas products to land in store!

5 comments:

  1. I do suffer from dry hands, especially my nails in winter and this cuticle cream sounds like a dream! I think it may be my next purchase :)

    Eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get your hands on one, ASAP (no pun intended!) It has been my skin saviour when it comes to dryness, and you only need the tiniest amount to get results! X

      Delete
  2. Ah I need to head to Lush and pick myself up some of the Halloween collection. I really want to try that bath bomb!

    Megan xxx

    www.lifewithmcm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, the pumpkin bath bomb smells divine- it's so autumnal! XX

      Delete
  3. The PUMPKIN BathBomb is SO SO SO Cute! I need it in my life! Thanks for sharing honey & for being part of the BLOG SQUAD UK - Georgie - AS YOU WISH UK xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign