Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

5.4.16

Topshop: My April Wishlist

I feel like I say this at the start of every month, but can you believe that it's April already? The start of a new month means a new wish list, and this month I am all about embracing Spring, which means pretty patterns and pastel pinks- who can argue with that!? As somebody that not only works at Topshop, but has been a big fan of their clothing for many years, I thought that I would dedicate this particular post to their products that I am currently lusting over. This list has had to be cut down several times, as I have been coveting it for several weeks, however I apologise if it's still a little on the large size!



If you have seen one of my wish lists before, then you will know that I love anything grey; whether it's pale and dusty, or a charcoal shade, I'm a big fan.. this horizontal ribbed sweatshirts satisfies my need for grey big time, it is super cute and super soft, which means that it's a winner all around! The majority of my wardrobe is made up of chunky knits as I went somewhat overboard with my winter capsule, therefore I am in major need of something a little more lightweight! As always, with Spring comes a heck of a lot of denim.. light, dark, bleached, ripped, you name it. I am in desperate need of a new denim shirt, and this oversized piece is just what I've been looking for! I am also looking to add a few new pairs of Mom Jeans to my wardrobe, as they have become a real staple for me over the past few months- who knew that baggy jeans were that comfy!?

I have tried to incorporate a few key pieces into this wish list, as I am forever hunting for lightweight tops! A style that is due to be big over the summer is that of a split back tee; this plain white version is perfect for every day wear, and is super affordable at only £19- I can't wait to pair this with some ripped skinnies and pointed flats! I am also loving slogan tees at the moment, and this baby pink STOCKHOLM number is a dream. 

Now I don't know about you, but I am loving the lace up, and knotted sandal look that is crowding the streets at the moment; they would be perfect paired with mom jeans for a day out, or would be a lovely addition to an evening look. The ROSA knotted sandals have caught my eye on several trips to Topshop of late, so I instantly knew that they would appear on my April wish list! They are available in several different colours, but being me, I was instantly drawn to the this gorgeous deep red shade- they would look amazing with the dusty pink v-neck cami too! Another shoe that I am keen to add to my Spring/Summer wardrobe is the LIVIT Loafer (again with the grey!); I have never owned a pair of loafers as I am much more of a trainer kind of gal, however I love the braided effect on this particular pair, and think that they would be a real staple in the warmer months!

Finally, something that I have spent many months looking for is the perfect jumpsuit, and/or playsuit.. as soon as I saw this striped bardot piece on the Topshop website I knew that it was the one! I have several weddings to attend over the summer, and think that it would look gorgeous paired with barely there heels and a bold, statement clutch.

Is there anything that you just have to have over April? I would love to hear about your Topshop lust list!


Ps. The gorgeous little lipstick in the left hand corner is in the shade 'Innocent', dreamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign