Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

3.4.16

March Favourites

Welcome to another monthly favourites post! There appears to be a bit of a theme this month (as with a lot of my posts of late) in the sense that there is a heck of a lot of pink, although I am most certainly not complaining.. it is Spring after all! A lot of these products were received for my Birthday, and I am so pleased that I loved them as much as I did; the majority are beauty, although being the book worm that I am I had to throw in the beauty bible that I have been lusting over for so long! For any beauty lovers out there, Pretty Honest is a must-have addition to your bookshelf.  
Throughout March I rediscovered my love for Soap and Glory; although I have been a longstanding customer of their incredibly affordable products, I was gifted a bundle of their shower goodies for my birthday and remembered why I fell in love with them many moons ago. I have been using Sugar Crush Body Wash for some time, however as the weather is getting a little warmer I am really appreciating its zesty scent and super fresh feel- it is just what you need to kick start your morning, ready for a productive day ahead! As well as this, I am loving the Scrub of Your Life body scrub (sorry about the bright light on the image!). Having quite sensitive skin it's difficult to find a scrub that combines enough beads to remove dead cells, whilst not being too harsh, however this particular product appears to have found the perfect balance- plus it smells divine too! It is thick, foamy, and leaves your skin feeling wonderfully revived. 

At London Fashion Weekend I received a goodie bag full of products to try, and this Garnier Moisture Bomb 3 in 1 Day Cream has been sitting in my cupboard ever since. I suffer from quite dry skin all year round, so I decided to give it a try, for a product retailing at only £7.99 I would definitely recommend it; I received the day cream and found that when applied first thing in the morning it left my skin feeling hydrated for a long period of time- and it worked well under my foundation too! I am yet to try the night time moisture bomb, so if anybody else has used it, please let me know how you found it! 

If you read my previous post on the LUSH D'Fluff Shaving Cream, you will know just how in love I am with it and the amazing effects that it has, so if you haven't tried it, go go go! It is by far the most moisturising shaving product that I have ever used, which means that it is ideal for the upcoming sunnier months, whilst protecting your skin against the harsh English winds- perfect.

I have been using the YSL Babydoll Mascara for a couple of years now, and despite having tried different mascaras over time, I keep going back to this one.. With just a single stroke across the lashes, it instantly lifts and lengthens; I also find that I don't need to reapply throughout the day, meaning that a tube really does go a long way! Finally, being a Barry M fan I decided to give the Mani Mask a try throughout March; after the first application I wasn't keen on the matt effect that it had on my nails, however after a few more tries I got used to it and found that it really did help to strengthen and protect- it also works really well as a base product!

What have been your favourite products throughout March? I would love to hear from you, and find out if there is anything that you would recommend for me to try over April!

1 comment:

  1. I love Soap & Glory too. The sugar crush range Is my absolute fav! X

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign