Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

22.2.16

Nars Highlighting Blush: Satellite of Love

Who knew that something so small, could be so beautiful? I have never owned a blush before, and in all honestly I'm still a little bit dubious.. however, having seen raving reviews about the Nars compacts I felt that the time had come to treat myself- after all, I needed something to celebrate passing my dreaded economics exam! As I don't live near a Nars supplier, I took the plunge and placed an order on FeelUnique.com; alongside this little beauty, I treated myself to an Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani lipstick (review to come!) and a few other bits and bobs.   



Upon receiving the item, I was a little surprised at how compact it actually was! I'm really big on clean, sleek looking packaging, and this ticks every box; it's also small enough to pop in your handbag, and appears to have a strong holding clasp which means no nasty spills! Although Satellite of Love is a blush, it is in fact also a highlighter; it's golden sand colour highlights and illuminates the skin, without too much sparkle- although is there really such a thing!? I love how easily it glides on the skin, with the ability to build upon the colour if you prefer more of a statement look; as somebody that's new to blush, I prefer to lightly brush it on the cheek bones for a subtle shimmer, perking up my incredibly pale skin. 

At £23 this Nars blush is definitely worth the price; I've been using it for a little over a week now and there is no sign of wear, long may it continue! It's such a gorgeous colour, and the texture is so smooth it feels as though you aren't wearing it at all- which I love, as there's nothing that I hate more than heavy make up. Honestly, if you haven't tried a Nars blush before, I would recommend that you go to your nearest supplier and try a few out until you find a shade that suits you- or take the plunge and order online like I did, you may be pleasantly surprised. I feel a Nars obsession coming on, someone stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign