Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

19.2.16

The Secret to Silky Smooth Hands

Is it just me, or does the weather appear to be getting colder here in England? With some parts of the country buried in snow, and others knee deep in water, we really are in the midst of a dreary nightmare! I don't know about you, but the cold weather plays havoc with my skin, whether that's the skin on my face, or on my hands- which is what this post is all about! On a recent trip to LUSH, I spied the Golden Handshake Hot Hand Mask, which at first glance looks like a little sparkly marshmallow.. I was immediately intrigued, and asked one of the lovely ladies of LUSH what it's benefits were; and the answer, endless. Not only does it leave you with silky smooth hands, but it provides you with a relaxing experience in the process, and helps to protect your hands in future- see what I mean!



Before finally giving in, and purchasing this little ball of goodness, I took a read of the ingredients; it is absolutely packed with essential oils and butters to nourish, hydrate and moisturise tired skin, which is just what I needed (without intentionally looking for!). As well as this, almond, argan, and sandalwood oils give the Golden Handshake a strange, yet incredibly satisfying smell- trust me! 


The instructions recommend adding hot water to the product, however having read several reviews I opted for the use of boiling water and found that it dissolved really well. I found that when covering your hands in the product it was best to try and work it into the tougher spots first, for example, between the fingers and around the cuticles, then leaving it to soak in; I left it on for around 15 minutes, then rinsing it off and patting dry. My hands felt amazing!


One of the great things about this product is that it can also be used more than once, as the left over mixture can be stored in the fridge and reheated again; or if like me, you prefer to share, it provides pampered hands for around 3-4 people! If I was to buy it again (which I most likely will!) I might consider breaking it into a few pieces and using it that way, as I can spread it over a couple of separate uses without having a time frame. The only niggle that I have about the Golden Handshake, is the fact that I still felt as though I needed to rub in a squeeze of hand cream once I had removed the mixture- although that's not necessarily a bad thing, especially at only £2.95 each!


If you haven't had a chance to try this product yet, I would urge you to head over to the LUSH website and buy yourself a stash right away; you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign