Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

28.2.16

How Can Bloglovin' Help You?

If you haven't heard of Bloglovin', it's a site dedicated to sharing your blog with others, and showing your appreciation for fellow bloggers content too! I was pretty late jumping on the Bloglovin' bandwagon, however since I have started using it I have seen an increase in blog traffic. Now don't get me wrong, the website isn't just for bloggers; anybody can join, and search for posts related to a particular topic, by entering keywords into the search box in the top right hand corner- see below. Bloglovin' is a great tool for attracting more attention to your blog, as well as being a handy way of catching up with your favourite bloggers all in one place- who doesn't love an easy life!? I have put together my top tips for using Bloglovin', so if you haven't signed up yet, go go go!



Install the Widget
The first thing that you should do when signing up to Bloglovin' is install the widget; this is a small logo that will appear on the sidebar of your blog, then allowing viewers to click and subscribe to you in an instant. 

Use Eye Catching Images
No matter how exciting the content of your post is, nobody will get a chance to read it if you don't catch their attention when scrolling through Bloglovin'; this is where the importance of images comes in. Now by no means am I a pro photographer, by I like to try and keep my imagery relevant, as well as making sure that the pictures themselves are clean and sharp- I'm a bit of a neat freak, so I like this to be reflected in my pictures! As well as this, you want something that will look good on your Bloglovin' feed.

Create Snappy Titles
When your posts are displayed on your feed, not only do they pick up the image, they also show the first few lines of the post too. When writing your content, it is a good idea to consider how this will appear on your Bloglovin' profile, as you want people to click and read more!

Share Your Profile
This isn't necessarily a necessity, but I have found that by sharing my Bloglovin' profile through social media (e.g. Twitter) every so often, it will increase my traffic and often lead to new followers. As well as this, it will introduce people to the site that may not have ever heard of it- everyone needs Bloglovin' in their life! 

Whether you have a blog, or you just like reading, I would highly recommend signing up to Bloglovin'. If you're already a member and have some top tips that I haven't mentioned, or you use a different platform that you find just as effective, please comment below- I'd love to hear about them! Ps. You can follow me on Bloglovin' here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign