Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

1.2.16

February Goals

It's February already, which means that the 'New Year' has officially begun, and it's time to  get down to business. I'm going to put my hands up and say that I actually had a really great January; despite a lot of studying, and sending Jack off to uni all over again, I found some much needed motivation and am feeling good- long may it continue! I have a lot of posts already planned out for the weeks to come, however I thought that I would start off with sharing some of the goals that I have set myself, as well as giving you a sneak peek at some of the exciting things that I'm going to be getting up to! 



1. Stick to my blogging schedule. So far this year I have stuck to my two posts a week plan, and have definitely seen an increase in traffic because of it; however, this month I want to try and increase that to three, and see what happens. I have a lot of posts already planned out, that are just waiting for images, so I'm going to try and set aside a day or so for some intense photography- deep breath. 

2. Try new things. At the end of this month I am going to London Fashion Weekend with a friend, and to say that I'm looking forward to it doesn't come close! We have a day of shopping, eating and exploring planned, so I want to take the opportunity to get my camera out; one of my blogging goals for 2016 is to improve and expand upon my photography, so incorporating some more natural, action shots should be exciting!

3. Eat better. I know this is something that I probably should have started in January, but I had so much chocolate and rubbish left over from crimbo that it seemed like a near impossible task. In the new year I started doing yoga, and tried to up my 'good food' intake, so I don't think that I'm doing too badly, however, I could do be doing a lot better. Hopefully February is the month that I will quite literally get my butt into gear, and sort out my diet- no more sugary treats for me!

4. Save save save. I know, a trip to London probably isn't the best way to go about it, but who can blame me!? Last week I had a heck of a lot of problems with my car, which cost me a hefty £400; so this month I am determined to be savvy with my money. Although I have a lot of things planned, including a few days out here and there, I am going to stick to my Capsule Wardrobe mantra and try to apply it to the rest of my life- do I really need another pair of black jeans/yoga pants/nude lipstick? Unfortunately, the answer is no.

5. Be happy. It's true, happiness is the key to success. I had a really good January, and I think that a fresh and positive mindset definitely helped towards that; I am determined to have an equally great February, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign