Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

3.2.16

ESPA ProSerum: My Skin BFF

Okay, now I'm new to face serum's, so I was a but dubious when I received the Optimal Skin ProSerum by ESPA for Christmas; it came with the Vogue subscription that my parents kindly bought me (mind readers or what!?), so I thought that I would give it a chance. ProSerum is an optimal face treatment containing essential oils to help feed the skin, also known as a 'super product', it promotes a healthy and radiant appearance, leaving the skin feeling youthful and rejuvenated- what's not to like!? I received a 30ml bottle, which came with a pipette for easy application; I tend to put a few drops onto my finger and massage it into the skin from there. A little definitely goes a long way, and the process takes minutes, meaning that it easily fits into any skincare regime. 


Having used this product for a little over a month on and off, I can definitely feel the benefits; my skin is a lot more supple and looks a lot healthier, as well as being super hydrated! The serum itself doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy which is definitely a plus, as I know this is a common trait of similar products- I want something that is easily absorbed, and this definitely does the trick. 

The benefits of the ESPA ProSerum are like nothing that I've tried before, however the smell does put me off a little; it's very strong due to all of the essential oils, but if you like the 'natural', floral smell, and are used to using similar products you'll be fine! Honestly, the price puts me off a little too, at £48 for a 30ml bottle it's pretty pricey, something that I certainly can't afford to purchase any time soon; thankfully I have found that the serum lasts very well, as you only need a few drops at the time- so when you've got it, you won't need to re-purchase any time soon! Despite the strong smell, I would definitely recommend the ESPA range so far, with a long lasting bottle and amazing results, you can't ask for anything more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign