Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

28.1.16

Valentines Picks: For Him

Like I said in my previous post, this year I've decided not to spend too much money on Valentines Day; I'm all about showing how much I care through crazy little gestures and surprise visits- although now my Valentine is 100 miles away it's not quite so easy. My 'For Her' post was a little bit more general, however I've tailored this post slightly to the guys that I know and love! Plus a few bits and bobs that I wouldn't mind borrowing..
I've had my eye on this recipe book since it came out, and I know that Jack has too. If you haven't seen Joe Wick's foodie instagram posts, you need to check them out- there's some serious food-spiration! With the start of a new year comes a sudden surge of healthy eating foodies, so yes, I am jumping on the bandwagon and trying to kick some of my bad eating habits! Although, take my word for it, chocolate is 100% allowed on Valentines Day.



If you read my 'For Her' post, you will have noticed that several Lush products were mentioned; don't worry boys, Lush isn't just for girls! There are products for super soft beards, as well as those for fellas who prefer to be smoothly shaven, the possibilities are endless. I have included a coffee mask for the purpose of this post, as it's not just girls that deserve a Valentines pamper- just add a glass of wine and you're away! Sticking with the pampering theme, I think that creating a little pamper night kit is a great idea for you and your partner; face masks, oils, moisturisers, you name it! 


Beanies are always a winner with guys, so I think that this super soft Carhartt number is perfect- and it's red too, how very appropriate! You can also never go wrong with socks, and honestly, I've been debating treating myself to this Ralph Lauren set; the weather is so awful at the moment, my chilly toes need some love. The final wearable gift idea is the black and white NIXON watch, I love how simple it is, yet still looks super sleek- and it's unisex too.

If you're a little more adventurous, why not try a gift experience? Some ideas include racing days, hot air balloon rides, or even BMX-ing, but those are not for the faint hearted! Whether you like it or hate it, Valentines Day is going to happen, so why not spend the day doing something exciting no matter who you're with- I'd love to hear about it! Share your plans in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign