Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

26.11.15

Longleat: The Festival of Light

If you've been checking Instagram of late, you will know that as soon as the dark nights come creeping in I love a fairy light or two! When it comes to Christmas, the glitter and the twinkling lights are my favourite things (duh!) so this year I decided to take a special trip to Longleat's Festival of Lights; if you have the chance to go, and are equally (if not more so!) enthusiastic about bright lights as I am, I would highly recommend it. 

Although the lights themselves aren't your traditional 'Winter Wonderland', they are equally as spectacular..The themes range from Chinese lanterns to an illuminated safari, each varying in shape and size; as Europe's largest light display this Christmas, it is definitely a unique experience that you would be mad to miss! 



Ps. Did I mention that alongside the Festival of Lights tickets you get access to the safari park too? What's better than wellies, winter woolies and walking with the penguins!? It is what I would call a real Christmassy treat- gogogo!

-M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign