Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

23.11.15

Interior Inspo: Pinterest

With the weather being as rubbish as it is at the moment, and four assignments looming over me, I have found comfort in some interior design. I am sadly cursed with very little space when it comes to my bedroom, however you will (or may not!) be surprised how helpful Pinterest can be when it comes rearranging things. 

I want to create a minimal space with ultimate comfort, so that when I come home I can relax and feel well and truly 'at home'. Through the use of plants, frames, decorative items and the perfect lighting, I'm hoping to have things in place just in time for company this Christmas!
I have created a board full of inspiration on Pinterest, full of faux fur cushions and bits and bobs that I hope will fit my space perfectly. Thankfully I have white walls already which is a blank canvas in itself, however like I said, I have very little room to work with.. I love how shelving has been used to display visual pieces in the top left photo, with my somewhat large collection of fashion magazines I'm sure I can find something to put on show! As well as this, I have a fair few 'pretty' books which I am hoping will look nice carefully placed around the room. My desk is a key feature within my space, hence why they feature so heavily; it is not only practical, but can be used as a decorate piece too!  

Pinterest is my go-to late night app, so it's safe to say that my boards are growing by the day! Keep your eyes peeled for an updated inspo post, as well as some shots of my new  (and hopefully improved!) interior.

-M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign