Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

21.11.15

The Whistles Jumper

Oh, Whistles. Yet another post about a wondrous creation by the iconic British brand. If I'm honest, my Christmas list is made up of primarily clutch bags and super soft knits, and the only place I dream of is Whistles; their pieces are staples to a winter wardrobe, and make me happier than happy can be (don't judge me, they're to die for!)

The Whistles Cashmere Cowl Neck Jumper is a dream come true- excuse all of the cheesy idioms and what not! It's rich, creamy colour is the perfect piece to break up a pair of skinnies and a leather jacket this A/W, with it's scooped cowl neck for a cosy feel, it is my most sophisticated knit yet. 


Why not wrap up in some Whistles cashmere this season? I bagged this beauty of a piece in the John Lewis sale, for a mere fraction of its usual price. I would definitely recommend looking around for your knitwear this season, you'd be surprised what you may find!

-M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign