Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

28.10.15

Wishlist: A/W Homeware

I would like to apologise for being a little MIA over the past couple of weeks; I've been suffering from a terrible cough and cold and have been just generally under the weather- but don't worry, I'm back! Whilst tucked up in bed, I've had some time to not only get the majority of my Christmas shopping done (shock horror!), but to put together a home wishlist for this chilly Autumn/Winter.

I've tried to keep it as affordable and 'high-street' as possible, as I don't know about you, but I've been spending a little too much lately! 



Now I'm not one to venture into Marks and Spencer very often, but they have really upped their homeware game this season! From furry cushions and throws, to copper and chrome statement pieces, like this mirror and floor lamp, I can't get enough. As well as M&S, Next have some fab homeware pieces for Autumn too; being a fan of theirs, I couldn't say no to this luxe embellished cushion.

If you know me (or anybody in my house for that matter!), you will know that everywhere you turn there are candles and diffusers; when the weather gets colder and it gets dark at goodness knows what time, there's nothing better than snuggling in with a good book and a candle burning. I'm not too fussy when it comes to candles, but I would be lying if I said this vanilla scented candle didn't catch my eye on a recent shopping spree. With it's sleek design, and wonderful smell, it is at the top of my list- even though it is a little pricey! 

This Andy Warhol is one of my absolute favourites; now I'm giving my room a little A/W revamp, I'm going to pop one in a sleek black frame to hang above my desk! Alongside this, I intend to create a wire framed 'mood board' too, which would look perfect with some twinkling fairy lights draped across it. Speaking of my desk, I've been meaning to get my hands on a clock for months, and this one is to die for!

Is anybody else making changes to their home for the upcoming chillier months?

-M xxx

Ps. I know that these UGG slippers aren't exactly homeware, but they're to wear in my home, so that counts right!?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for a cosy blanket, this one looks gorgeous!

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I love anything faux fur in autumn/winter! It's to die for! X

      Delete

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign