Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

11.10.15

GLAMOUR BEAUTY POWER LIST 2015

It seems that today beauty boxes are everywhere we turn; from magazines and shop windows to blog reviews raving about how each one is better than the next! Yet, I still hadn't plucked up the courage to take the plunge.. That is, or should I say was the case until this seasons GLAMOUR BEAUTY POWER LIST emerged. Believe me, when you see it you'll know why this was the one for me!



Retailing at £18.99 (+P&P), this box has a contents worth around £80; with a range of products carefully selected from the top brands of the moment, you'll fail to find something that doesn't catch your eye! This seasons box contains a mix of beauty, skincare and haircare products, some miniature and some full size products.


Nails Inc Nail-kale Superfood Basecoat- I'm a huge fan of Nails Inc products; having received their polishes for Crimbo over the past few years (and having treated myself to a few 'necessary' gifts myself), I can't recommend them enough! What is kale you ask? It is a green vegetable full of all of the vitamins and minerals you could ever imagine, and it has taken the health world by storm. But for your nails? You go Nails Inc, you're the first! The kale extract strengthens nails and encourages them to grow at a faster pace.

Philip Kingsley Geranium & Neroli Elasticizer- If you're an avid member of the blogging community, you will have seen this product popping up here and there over the past few months. It is the 'go to' for dry and damaged hair- my worst nightmare! Although I don't do a lot with my hair, I will never say no to something that will give it a boost, so I'm super excited to try this! 

Eyeko Mascara in Midnight Blue- I've never used this particular brand before, however have heard great things. I am looking forward to giving it a try, although I was a little disappointed to receive blue opposed to black being somebody who prefers a minimal look! 

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick- Now I have to admit, I'm a bit of a Revlon newby. I've only recently started using their eye shadows (which I can't get enough of!), so I was excited to find out that their new high-definition gel technology lipstick was included in the beauty box. I was given the shade 'Gladiolus' which is a vibrant red, and after one use I am in love! After one sweep, the moisturising texture is smoothly applied, and smells divine.



KIKO Velvet Touch Creamy Blush Stick- This brand is not only well known, but is highly reputable. I've never used a blush stick before, and am not a huge fan of blushers as a whole, however I am more than willing to give it a shot! After one attempt (attempt being the operative word), this product is very easy to apply, and blends nicely; I was given the shade 04 which is a rosy pink, and is perfect for brightening up those chilly winter cheeks! 

Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream- Garnier is a brand that I am very familiar with, with a large amount of their products making up my skincare regime. I have used one of their night creams before, however am very much looking forward to trying their newest addition to the range. This cream helps to promote radiant looking skin with minimal effort, leaving skin looking hydrated and rejuvenated after just one use; and although I'm not too concerned about the anti-aging contents, it is never too early to start thinking about maintaining the youthful look!

Vita Liberate Self Tanning Night Moisture Mask- Although I wouldn't say no to being a little less 'ghostly', I've never been one for tanning products- after a bad experience of 'wotsit-legs' in secondary school I've sworn against them ever since! This mask claims to both moisture and create a bronzed look while you sleep, resulting in a natural looking tan. I've heard a range of reviews about this product, so I'll be sure to share mine once I've given it a go! Please note, if it goes horribly wrong I shall be hiding away over the winter. 

Rimmel 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish- Last but not least, the 60 second super polish. I have been a big fan of Rimmel products for the past few years and am looking forward to trying out this nail polish- it is perfect for impatient people like myself! I was given the Rita Ora shade Sweet Retreat, which is super pink, and reminds me a little of Barbie.. Not that that's a bad thing! The application process is very smooth and dries in a little over a minute, which is perfect.

If you're a beauty box newby I would recommend the Glamour Power List; not only is it great value for money, you also get to see the contents before purchasing which isn't always the case when it comes to similar boxes. What do you think of the box? And if you haven't got yours yet, you can get it here.

-M xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign