Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

7.10.15

A/W Topshop Wish List

As an avid Topshop fan, I am always the first to be scrolling through their 'New In' section and outfit planning as soon as I walk into the store; this autumn/winter they have introduced a range that is simple yet affordable- what is there to complain about!?
I'm loving the autumnal colours that are being introduced into high street stores at the moment; I am gradually steering away from monochrome and adding some deep, warming tones into my wardrobe. If these ankle boots don't scream coffee dates and late night shopping I don't know what does!? In a rich burgundy colour, the suede provides the perfect contrast to the leather upper.. I can't get enough of suede right now, I have my eyes on a jacket too! As well as the boots, this leather bucket bag is a perfect size to keep all of your essentials in as the weather gets colder.

This gorgeous camel coloured coat with a faux fur collar has been in store for several weeks now, and every shopper locks eyes with it as soon as they walk through the doors! Having previously tried it on myself, I can vouch for the fact that it is super cosy and equally as classy. At only £65 it's a bargain- especially if you're a student with discount!

Mini Zip Around Purse- £8.00
Bennett Suede Mix Ankle Boots- £45.00
Leather Bucket Bag- £55.00
Busted Knee Jamie Jeans- £42.00
Wool Fedora- £22.00
Velvet Scrunchie- £4.00
Square Stitch Jumper- £36.00 
Camel Faux Fur Coat- £65.00

This A/W I am loving what Topshop has to offer; from their knitwear to their accessories, they're nailing the new season luxe. What do you think?

-M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign