Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

5.10.15

Review: Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub

It's that time of year again where the weather is getting colder and our skin starts to pay for it. With the temperature quickly dropping and the winds picking up, it seems as though over night my lips have become chapped and flaky, so I have sought the help of a lip-saving product. I didn't go out in search of a lip scrub, but on a recent trip to visit my boyfriend at his new university, and after a sneaky visit to Lush, it just fell into my hands!


Although lip balms are a must in the chillier months, people forget that exfoliating our lips is equally as important; we are constantly reminded of the importance of buffing the skin from our faces to our toes, but our lips? I don't know about you but I'm definitely guilty of neglect! 

One word; delicious. The smell, the texture, even the taste (although I wouldn't recommend eating it!), Mint Julips is divine. Although the product itself is essentially a mixture of sugars and oils, I would say that priced at £5.50 it is fairly reasonable; the texture is a bit rough with a much higher sugar to oil ratio, meaning that a little goes a long way! Having used it only a handful of times, my lips are definitely enjoying a bit of TLC, as well as making my lipstick application a heck of a lot smoother. 

Having only used this product a handful of times, I can't rate it enough! Although you could make this simple product at home for a fraction of the cost, Mint Julips has won my heart. Has anybody else tried this life saving product? If not, why not!?

-M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign