Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

18.8.15

August Hairspo

I spend a lot of my free time on Pinterest; if ever I'm looking for inspiration, whether it's for clothes, interiors, or a quick beauty fix, I'm there. Over the past few weeks I've found myself being drawn back to similar sorts of posts, and they're all hair related. For a few years now I've been stuck in a rut with my long, curly (and often frizzy!) barnet; I'm starting to think that it's time for a change..

But the question is, what do I go for? Layers, a Zoey Deschanel fringe, a sleek and sophisticated trim, or the classic, yet ever so popular 'long bob'? Here are some styles I'm loving right now.


If anybody has any advice on how to decide whether to chop, or not to chop, please let me know. As I have a few new starts coming up over the next couple of months, I think a change would be good for me; let me know what you think.

-M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign