Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

29.8.15

Topshop: Generation Gigi - A/W Campaign

Over the past few weeks a lot of exciting things have happened. I'm in the final stage of my apprenticeship and have recently been offered a place to study Business Management, which is super exciting! I have also accepted a job at Topshop, meaning that I will have plenty of new outfits and ideas to post- and with the newly launched 'Generation Gigi' campaign, I can't wait...


On the Topshop website you can see Gigi's lookbook, but for now I wanted to share with you some of my favourite pieces from the collection; it's a combination of effortlessly cool leather and double denim, with a mixture of contrasting textures and faux fur. Love, love, love.

    

Click the images for direct links to product pages.

-M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign