Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

25.6.15

June Wishlist

I haven't done a wishlist in a while, so I thought that I would share some of the items that I am currently lusting over.. pay day can't come soon enough! 


This month I am loving strappy sandals (who isn't!?) and these leather block heels from Office are perfect for the transition in to the sunnier weather. I have also been looking for the perfect holiday bag; walking the streets of Rome doesn't require anything too hefty, however I want something that I can fit the 'necessities' in, with a sensible closing mechanism- cue the bucket bag! Despite already having a lovely Ted baker purse of my own, I feel the need to invest in something new for the summer; after all, nude is definitely better than black, right? Who doesn't love summer treats.

As mentioned in my previous post, over the hols I plan on getting my blog a little more up to date, which of course calls for a stationary update! The Kate Spade range is to die for. If you haven't seen it, I would definitely recommend taking a look.

Of course there are far more items on my wish list, but they will have to wait until next month! 

For full details, click here.

-M xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign