Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

20.6.15

5 Things About Me: A Little Update

It's been a while since I've posted anything 'personal' and since it is my blog after all, I thought it was about time I gave you a June update of all of the exciting (obviously!) things that are going on in the upcoming weeks..


1. I'm now 9 months in, and am nearing the end of my Business Administration apprenticeship; please excuse the lack of posting as I'm trying to cram in last minute coursework! I've met some wonderful people throughout the duration of my experience, and would recommend an apprenticeship to anybody that is stuck in that 'in between' stage like I was. I have however decided on the direction that I want to take, and am excited to see where the next few months will take me!

2. As Jack is off to uni in September we have decided that this summer is the perfect time to take a trip away- hello Rome! As this is our first proper holiday together it's super exciting.. I'm thinking sun, sight seeing and plenty of gelato! 

3. As summer is on its way (apparently!) I am trying a few different things to improve myself inside and out. Being stuck at a desk most of the time, it's hard to motivate yourself to get up and about, but I am making some small changes- blog post coming soon! I am also trying to watch what I eat a little more; having gluten intolerance I can't eat much bread and similar foods, so this month I am trying to monitor this a little more closely, perhaps a food diary?

4. This month is my (not so little) sister's school prom- where does the time go? It doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago that I was doing my pre-prom prep!

5. This last one is a bit more of a plan than an update, but over the next few months I am aiming to focus on my blog; as I am nearing the end of my apprenticeship, who knows what may pop up? I want to do some slightly different posts, does anybody have any suggestions?

-M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign