Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

13.6.15

Benefit Porefessional

For years I have thought of primers to be a waste of time, but not any more. I've read many a review on Benefits Porefessional; being not only a primer, but an alternative to foundation, it sounded like a miracle for my large pores. 

It seems that everywhere you turn, Porefessional is (and has been for some time) popping up in blogs and YouTube vids. I have been desperate to give it a try for a while now, but at almost £25 a tube it seemed a little pricey. However, all hope was not lost; every now and then I sit down and take a look through eBay, and much to my surprise I found myself a bargain.



Having pores the size of I don't know what, I have always been a little self conscious about the way that my skin looks up close. This product not only smooths out the look of pores, but leaves skin glowing- fab! The consistency of Porefessional is a little thicker than expected, however it doesn't feel as though the skin is masked which is common in similar products- I will have to wait and see how it lasts in the hotter months! Working as not only a primer, I have found that it works equally well if not better when used alone; I have found that when applying foundation over the top, it sometimes clumps, however when used on its own it creates a smooth 'airbrushed' effect.

Although packaging doesn't effect the usability of the product, all I can say is that Benefit have done it again! Porefessional is super cute, as well as being the perfect handbag size. I can't wait to take this on my travels over the summer! 

What do you think of Benefit's Porefessional? Any tips?

-M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign