Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

12.4.15

Simple Skincare

I've never really been one for intense skin care regimes; no matter how much I like the thought of having a step by step guide, it has become apparent that I am in fact lazy. When it comes to taking my make up off at goodness knows what o'clock, the thought of waiting until the next morning and getting a few extra precious moments in bed will always seem that little bit more appealing.




I have always had awkward skin, having suffered from acne at a young age it has certainly been put through its paces. After years of having to be uber careful with what I put on my face I don't use a heck of a lot of different products, however recently I stumbled upon Garnier Micellar Cleanising Water and having heard rave reviews I decided to give it a try.. and boy am I glad I did! It is an absolute skincare saviour. Not only does it make removing make up easy, it cleanses and soothes, as well as hydrating leaving skin feeling refreshed and super soft- what's not to love!?


I rarely wear a large amount of make up, but even my daily face includes a splash of mascara, a nude shadow and a dash of lipstick- lets face it, that's enough to get smeared across your chops! A splash of micellar water on a cotton pad is enough to wipe away make up as well as all of the grime that comes with it, which is great considering your typical make up wipe spreads it far and wide.

This water is a real steal; it is cheap, easy to use, and super effective! I find it best to use it in the morning as the first part of my facial routine, as well as at the end of the day to remove traces of everything really. This is perfect for those with sensitive skin like myself, with its simple, un-fragranced formula, you can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign