Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

29.3.15

Sunday Fun-day

Here's a thought; what if Sundays were made for being productive rather than lazing around in your PJ's with a cuppa- or ten!? I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out.. Whatever will be will be.

After making the absolute most of the extra hour in bed this morning, and starting the day with a few unfortunate events (a nose bleed is never a nice way to start things off), I decided to drag myself out and face the day. Working all week and having my boyfriend at college, we don't see much of each other; so we decided to take a trip into town for brunch. He kindly offered to help me out with some post ideas too!


After spending years reading the writing of people that I class as 'successful' bloggers, I figure that they must have plans, right? But although that is not always the case, and there is such this as a spontaneous post, a well planned-out-plan always helps! Being a bit of an excessive planner, I don't know why I've left it this long to plan out my posts, but I've made it my mid-2015 resolution.

Keep your eyes peeled for an influx of posting.. After a day of coffee and edible (and retail!) treats, I am ready.

-M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign