Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

23.3.15

Birthday ft. DOGEARED

On Saturday it was my *deep breath* 19th birthday.. Where does the time go!? 

I then spent Sunday thinking about how I'm still no closer to knowing what I want to do, which is a bit of a worry! But less about that, I want to take a moment to show off my favourite gift this year. This delicate little wishbone necklace by Dogeared is the perfect piece for both smart and casual, and I can't thank my boyfriend enough. I saw it a few months ago and was devastated when it went out of stock, however little did I know that he had done some scouring of the internet and found it for me! What a gem. 


I'm so grateful for all of my lovely presents, and having a day of being treated like a queen certainly isn't anything to complain about either! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign