Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

11.2.15

What's in my Bag?

Working at a small, very hands on business I don't get a chance to wear my finery to work, so at every opportunity I'm dressed to the nine's and carrying around a trolley full of 'essential's with me- who can blame me!? Despite February being a somewhat 'nothing' month, I seem to be spiralling out of control with work, writing and goodness knows what else; so I've decided to go back to basics. This year I want to take the blogging world by storm (a bit ambitious but what the heck!), so here's a little something for your thoughts. The most important bits in my bag.



Never being one for make-up, I recently treated myself to the YVSL Babydoll mascara; being a little more than I would usually spend, I was hoping that it was worth it- and gosh it was! Providing full, even lashes, it is now my go-to handbag essential. Following this, my golden tangle teaser is fab.

I do love a good loyalty card, but sometimes it seems mad to carry around a purse full. Do you remember those little animal purses you had when you were a child?  Well, as much as I'd love a fluffy pooch in my bag, at almost 19 I feel that I may get some funny looks.. So I did the right thing, and I chose Whistles. This little number cost me only £30.00 (it's well worth it!) and makes the perfect addition to my handbag, I would recommend investing in this beauty.

To me, 'in my bag' posts are fillers, something to post until you have something else. I have pages full of ideas, it's just getting them down. And on the subject of Whistles, keep your eyes peeled for a post about my ever growing collection..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign