Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

15.1.15

January Wish List

A very belated Happy New Year to you all! I can't apologise enough for being MIA the past few weeks; getting back into the swing of working after a few weeks of indulging is hitting hard- surprisingly, as it has done for years, I find comfort in a little bit of retail therapy. 

I have created a little January wish list, things that I would love for my home, head and body. 


Despite it being mid-January already (how!?), I feel that a diary is an essential for 2015. With a busy year of working and blogging ahead, this beautiful Kate Spade number is perfect to keep all my appointments and little scribbles in- although it's almost too nice to use! As well as this, during the Christmas period I have found myself more and more attracted to Whistles pieces; currently owning their snakeskin clutch, I found it to be my party staple, so why not treat myself to an everyday bag too!? With its £250 price tag I can only dream. 

I have also found some lovely little home pieces, hoping to move out this year, some fluffy lounge cushions and a Jo Malone candle certainly wouldn't go amiss. 

So there's a small snippet of my January wish list; I can say with complete confidence that browsing for dreamy pieces is the perfect cure for those post-Christmas blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign