Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

31.8.14

Last Minute Shopping






































As the Summer is nearing to an end, I decided to get some last minute shopping in before I start my apprenticeship. It seemed like a good idea to begin with, but now my bank balance is looking surprisingly bleak! With Autumn on it's way Topshop have brought out a range of new knits which *surprise* I just couldn't say no to! This grey slouchy cardigan is perfect for those upcoming chilly evenings, but would be perfect paired with some cut off's if the sun sticks around.

Although I am somebody who doesn't wear a lot of make up on a daily basis, I went on a bit of a spree in boots! Rimmel is my go-to high street brand when it comes to quality and affordability, so when taking a (very slow) stroll through the cosmetics department, I was unsurprisingly distracted by this gorgeous lipstick from the Kate Moss collection. It's in the shade 003 and is the perfect deep nude.

Finally, having heard very mixed reviews about Lush I decided to take the plunge and dip my toe into the pool of LUSH-NESS. I fought my way through crowds of eager shoppers (and the extremely perfumed smell that hits you as you walk in the door) and found hiding in the back corner a range of skin care products. After spending what seemed like forever reading label after label, and discovering that actually almost every ingredient is 100% natural (great I know!) I opted for the 'BREATH OF FRESH AIR' toning water. The lady told me that it is guaranteed to give my skin a hydration boost no matter what time of the day- fab. Plus it's the perfect handbag size too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign