Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

1.8.14

Vagabond: Dioon Chelsea Boot




After several (I'm talking a solid six) months of deliberation I have finally given in and treated myself to this gorgeous pair of Vagabond Dioon Chelsea Boots. I may be a bit hasty in saying that it's like walking on clouds having worn them for a total of 30 minutes, but dancing up and down the hallway has never proven me wrong before! You know when a pair of shoes immediately feel comparable to a pair of slippers? Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

The boots are super chunky and having spent the past few weeks in flip flops, these gems are like a little slice of heaven. They're defo the comfiest thing I own (aside from said slippers) meaning that it's a solid 10/10 from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign