Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

17.7.14

Current Inspiration

Well, hello there! My name is Martha Molly (sometimes Martha Mol, sometimes just Martha, you decide) and I have finally decided to take the plunge and create my little online space.. I have recently finished college and don't start my apprenticeship 'til September, so I decided that now would be the perfect time to start my blog! As a fashion lover, a bit of a foodie, and a full time procrastinator you may find some of my posts a little out of place- so I apologise in advance. Tumblr is a place that I find a lot of my inspiration, so I felt that that would be a good way to get the ball rolling; here are a few of my current spring/summer inspirations.








Just like everybody else, I can't get enough of nudes right now; sadly I am a little on the pale side meaning that I have to be very particular about the scale of 'nude-ness' I choose to sport but HEY.. there's nothing wrong with lusting, right? I'm also desperate to update my accessories collection, because it wouldn't be right to start a new job without a new purse and bag combo to match! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign