Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

23.1.17

Drink Up With Highland Spring

If you know me (online on in person) you will know that I am a huuuuge advocate for staying hydrated. I was recently in correspondence with the team at Highland Spring who recommended that I took part in their 'Feel Good' challenge and of course, I couldn't say no! They sent me over 200 bottles of water and challenged me to drink at least 2 litres a day; I love reaping the benefits of ultimate hydration so this seemed like the perfect chance to really put it to the test.. does drinking water really help with productivity, fatigue and overall well-being? Yes, yes and yes.

I'm sure I'm not the only person that finds drinking water in Winter a little bit of a challenge (and trust me, I love drinking water!).. it's cold outside, most of the time it's cold inside too, and all I want to do is tuck up with a hefty helping of hot chocolate and marshmallows, sigh. We all know how important it is to stay hydrated through the sizzling heat of summer, but did you know that it's equally as important to drink up in the chilly weather too?

During this challenge, I carried a water bottle with me everywhere; work, uni, even when I was walking the dog.. you name it and I had a little bottle of Highland Spring within reaching distance. I think the size of the bottles is what I loved most about this challenge, it meant that I didn't realise just how much I was drinking throughout the day.. the answer was a heck of a lot! By the time I'd finished the last bottle I was feeling hydrated AF and it felt fab. I would definitely recommend picking up a bottle or two!

There are SO many benefits to drinking water such as boosting your immune system, aiding digestion, keeping you warm (crazy, right!?) and most importantly, improving the appearance of your skin.. so you can save a few pennies in the skincare department too, yay! Did you know that the skin is an organ? Just like other important parts of the body it is made up of cells, meaning that by consuming water you are helping it to function to its maximum potential.. if that isn't an incentive, I don't know what is! Glowy skin 4 LIFE. 

How are you staying hydrated throughout the Winter months? Share your tips in the comments below. 

This post was written in collaboration with Highland Spring, all views are my own. Find out more about their happy hydration challenge in this article- and don't forget to recycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign