Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

11.1.17

Blogosphere Magazine

Now I'm sure you've heard of Blogosphere magazine, the bible for budding bloggers alike; created by a group of dedicated ladies it is brimming with love and support towards the blogging community- YAY! I don't know whether it's because it is written by bloggers, but the content is not only engaging, it's also extremely relatable too.. (making it almost impossible to put down!) I think that's why I love it so much; there's something about 'homegrown' magazines that have been created by somebody with a real passion for the thing that they're writing about, that make me want to read them all the more.


Personally, I fell in love with blogging almost immediately; like Alice, the creator of Blogosphere, I started my blog as a stepping stone whilst deciding what to do next. I was working for a small gifting company at the time, and when I was put in charge of managing their social media platforms (as well as writing their blog!) I knew that it was what I wanted to do.. since then, I have written for a number of sites, including UNiDAYS and am continuously trying to improve not only my content, but my photography too. To feature in something such as prestigious as Blogosphere would be a dream!

Although the magazine itself is aimed at bloggers, the audience is not limited to solely that.. it is a great resource for people looking at getting into the journalism or social media sector, filled with inspiration for food, beauty and fashion content. You'd be surprised just how much this hefty magazine contains- it has almost 200 pages! If you're on the look out for something a little bit different, I can't recommend Blogosphere enough.. I can guarantee you'll get sucked in by it's vast array of topics and the dreamy photography (all done by budding content creators!) and shall, like myself, find yourself eagerly awaiting the release of the next issue.

Blogosphere magazine is stocked at selected WHSmith stores, or can be bought on their website here. I would love to see you showing your love for the blogging world, supporting your faves and watching them kick butt!

1 comment:

  1. You´ve just reminded me that I so badly need to get myself a subscription to Blogosphere! I´ve heard so many great things & also just the photography in that magazine is absolutely stunning!
    xx Lisa | Following Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign