Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

17.12.16

The Dairy Switch Up: A2 Milk™

You know that feeling you get, when you find something that just works? That's how I feel about A2 Milk. I know it may seem a little dramatic, I mean we're talking about milk here, right? But having suffered from a number of health and digestive issues for many years, any form of relief must be celebrated. I have discussed these issues previously on my blog, namely excruciating stomach pains and severe bloating; countless trips to the doctors have given me very little success.. thus, I took matters into my own hands. Having spent the past few years pinpointing what does and (most importantly) doesn't agree with my body, it wasn't until the start of this year that I realised that milk was one of the things that unsettled my stomach the most. 


"A2 Milk is healthy cows' milk with a difference. Gentle on sensitive tummies, easy to digest and less likely to trigger symptoms often associated with milk intolerance."

Around 3 months ago I got involved with the team at A2 Milk™ to see whether removing the protein most commonly associated with symptoms of lactose intolerance, would in fact help to settle my stomach.. Just a heads up, it totally did. The taste was identical to that of regular cows milk (which was pleasantly surprising!) however I found it much easier to digest and after the first few days of use I experienced no bloating whatsoever. The reason for this is that it is naturally free from the A1 protein, as well as being jam packed with vitamins and minerals that are easily absorbed by the body; having suffered for so long, it was such a relief not have to worry about the way that my body would react after consuming even the smallest amount of milk.

Despite how fab A2 Milk™ is, sadly it is not recommended for anybody that has been medically diagnosed with a lactose intolerance; however, if you experience discomfort when drinking regular cows milk, including sickness, nausea, or bloating like myself this could be perfect for you! Although I was never 100% sure whether milk was the sole problem, I have seen nothing but positive results since introducing A2 Milk™ into my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign