Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

8.11.16

My ASOS Nightwear Wishlist


Who else is is totally getting on board with this chilly weather? I know I am! I've been feeling a little bit poorly this past week, meaning that I have spent a large amount of time tucked up in attempt to recover as soon as poss... and we all know what that means, pyjamas galore. Sleep is something that I love to do throughout Winter, albeit Summer too (I know the concept seems strange, but think it's more the cosiness of being in bed!) however I don't always find that it's an easy thing to do- unsurprisingly for a control freak like myself, I find it very difficult to switch off! 

If you too find that drifting off is a struggle, I would urge you to invest in some bangin' loungewear/nightwear to get you in the mood. I have already purchased a few of the pieces above and it's safe to say that the rest are on my wishlist! Although I'm a sucker for something sleek and sassy, in my humble opinion you can't go wrong with a cosy pair of Christmas PJs (which sadly haven't made the cut above, but are definitely going in my ASOS basket!) that are perfect for snuggling up with a festive film and a huge mug of hot chocolate.


Will you be purchasing any of the above? Let me know which (if any) have made it to your wishlist too!

1 comment:

  1. I love the ASOS nightwear, i've ordered the cactus pj's :)

    www.mumsbeautycave.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign