Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

1.8.16

Monthly Goals: Hello August!

Happy August! I love the start of a new month, but August in particular is one of my favourites because whether I'm going abroad or not, this is the month that I make an effort to take a break and do the things that I love. Despite a holiday sadly not being on the cards this year, I have a very busy month ahead; to start things off, this weekend my boyfriends Mum is getting married, and to say that I love a good wedding would be a hayooge understatement! 

The past week has been incredibly busy; I have my final exam for the year coming up (accounting- boo!) meaning that I've been revising non stop, and as well as this I've been backwards and forwards to the garage trying to fix the car that is slowly giving up on me.. so here's to a slightly more positive month! It's been a while since I did a 'goals' post, so I thought that I would give you an insight into my plans for the month ahead.



1. Do the things that make me happy. Summer is the time to take a load off and enjoy ourselves, right? Whether it's vegging out on the sofa and having a Netflix binge, or taking a road trip with friends, I'm determined to make the most of my time off! 

2. Take a lot of pictures. Last Summer I spent a week in Rome, and I was beyond snap happy- what is it about going away that turns us all into photography loons?! Although I'm not going away this year, I want to capture the memories that I make at home! I love looking back at photographs years later, plus I have a few empty albums that need filling.. 

3. Linking to the previous point, I want to work on improving my photography. I love a good flatlay, but I would like to incorporate a bit more variation into my posts; as well as this, I'm on the hunt for somebody to work with in terms of photography and outfit shots- so if you're in the South West, give me a shout! 

4. Lastly, I want to give myself a little pat on the back for sticking to my blogging schedule. This month I want to continue pushing myself, and keep it up! I've seen an increase in engagement, and I'm feeling happy with the direction that things are going.

What are your goals for this month? Photo courtesy of Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign