Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

13.7.16

Appreciating the Little Things in Life

I've been feeling a little under the weather over the past few days; I've been working a lot and am currently studying hard for my final exam, meaning that I've found it a little harder than usual to find a reason to smile. But the more that I thought about it, the more inspired that I felt to write this post; after all, who decides what constitutes as a reason to smile? You, me?

Everyday we are surrounded by reasons to smile; whether it's big, or it's small, it's there. But the question is, why don't we seem to notice? I know that sometimes it may seem like a lot to ask, but why not stop for a moment and appreciate the little things.. I know how easy it can be to get wrapped up in our everyday lives, moving from place to place, but there really are reasons to smile everywhere.


I don't know about you, but although I love a surprise, I find that it's the little things in life that make me smile the most. In no particular order, here are some of the things that brighten my day; 

Endless Cups of Tea, Discount Codes, Family Sized Bags of Food, Pictures of Cute Animals, Babies Laughing, Colour Coordination & Alphabetisation (I know!)

Why not take a little time out of your day to step back, and appreciate the little things? 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post Martha Mol!! Endless cups of green tea or peppermint tea make me happy! Also a great bargain find!

    Eb x

    www.eboniivory.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign