Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

2.5.16

May Lust List

I don't know about you, but I love anything silky.. there's something about the way that it glides over the skin, whether it's clothing, lingerie or homeware, divine. This month I am all about expanding my collection (in terms of all of the above!), so I have put together a little lust list, in case any of you are as obsessed as I am..


Recently I have had to spend my pennies on boring adult things like car insurance and rent, but as summer is on it's way, I am all about investing in statement pieces- both luxe and slightly more affordable! There's nothing quite as satisfying as slipping into something silky smooth after a hard day, so I am keen to get my hands on some sleek jammies, or an equally sophisticated slip, like the little ASOS number above. As well as this, some luxury bedding is definitely on my list. Then moving a step back from night ware, this Stella McCartney bra is to die for; after all, what's not to love about a bit silk lurking underneath your clothing.. mysterious.

These satin bow slippers from Selfridges are seriously lust-worthy, however a little less can be said about the £375 price tag.. The sleek burgundy outer, combined with the open toe and backless design makes them perfect for the warmer weather, however sadly these shall not be making themselves known in my wardrobe anytime soon *sigh*. Something that I shall instead be sure to pick up very soon is this mink bomber from New Look, at the purse friendly price of £30 it is the dream piece for layering this Spring. I already have an ever growing collection of bombers, so it would be rude not to!

MAC makeup has been hot on everybody's radar for what seems like forever, however I am still yet to invest. On a recent shopping trip I spent ridiculous amounts of time scouring the counters, however somehow walked away empty handed.. but fear not, I doubt that this shall be the case for very long! With such a large variety of shades and textures, as well as varying price ranges, there's something for everyone. 

What is on your lust-list this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign