Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

23.5.16

A Beauty Wishlist

I'm going to put my hands up and say that until a year or so ago, I placed very little importance on beauty products.. skincare, yes, but make up? Not a chance. Having been blogging for some time now, and having taken the time to trial product after product, it often seems as though brands create products purely for the sake of maintaining the 'wow' factor. I am very particular about what I choose to spend my pennies on, as I am rarely lucky enough to be gifted products, therefore I often spend a lot of time researching before I decide to take the plunge.. 

There are several products that I have had my eyes on of late, seeing them pop up on various social feeds and reading endless reviews, raving about their wondrous effects; therefore I thought that it was about time that I put together a little wish list. This is a combination of both high end and slightly more purse friendly options- sadly, it shall be some time before they all make their way into my make up bag!




I am also desperate to get my hands on some more Liz Earle goodies, but sadly I ran out of space to include them above! Check out my review of the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign