Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

27.3.16

My 20th Birthday

I'm sure you all know the drill when it comes to Birthday posts.. I promise that I'll try to keep it short! Last week was my Birthday (hence the lack of blogging- I'm terrible!) so I am still in a super happy mood, and to top off a wonderful week, it ended with Easter weekend which meant loafing around in my jammies accompanied with copious amounts of chocolate, bliss. I honestly cannot remember the last time that this happened, so I feel like I am lucky to have the weekend free to do as I please with Jack, and see some friends that are home for the bank holiday- it definitely made up for having a Monday birthday, boo!

This past week has finally started to feel like Spring, with the sun shining meaning that I could finally get out of the house and enjoy some fresh air; doing a university course practically from home, and working very few hours at the moment, it's so easy to let myself get stuck in a rut of shutting myself away and letting joggers become by BFF. Despite spending my birthday alone, I was determined not to let it get me down, so I made myself an insta-worthy breakfast and spent a few hours in the sun; following this, I was delivered a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Jack (who unfortunately wasn't able to make it home from university for the day) which brightened my mood even further- he's a keeper! This year I was well and truly spoilt in terms of gifts, my family and friends were all incredibly generous and I was given so many wonderful things.. I was even surprised with some goodies from my wish list that I wrote a month ago, that I completely forgot about!






I don't like to use the phrase 'favourite gift', but one of the most beautiful things that I received for my Birthday this year was the Olivia Burton Dandy watch in pale grey with silver detailing. Being somebody with small wrists I have always found it incredibly difficult to find a watch that fits, without looking too chunky; this particular piece is timeless, with a sleek design that sits comfortably on my wrist- as well as being in my favourite 'shade'! As well as this gorgeous prezzie, I was treated to the pair of Adidas Superstars that I have been um-ing and ah-ing over for about 3 months straight.. but I can honestly say, it was worth it! They are the comfiest shoes, ever.

It wouldn't be a birthday without oodles of cosmetic and beauty goodies, and this year didn't disappoint! I received a selection of my favourite Soap and Glory items, some LUSH products that I have been lusting over, as well as a brand spankin' new Tangle Teezer- it is the most beautiful lilac, perfect for Spring! I have been ever so lucky this year, and like I said, I can't thank my family and friends enough; books, beauty bits and new shoes.. what more could a girl ask for? I would also like to thank my followers for the birthday wishes that I received, you're all wonderful, and I hope that you have had a very restful Easter.

1 comment:

  1. That watch is beautiful, such a lovely colour! I hope you had a lovely birthday xxx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign