Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

16.3.16

Barry M: Spring Collection

If anybody says that they hate Spring, they're lying. Aside from Autumn, it is by far the best time of year.. The evenings get lighter, the sun starts to shine and everybody just seems a little bit happier! As somebody who practically lives in monochrome all year round, I find that Spring is the perfect time to inject a little pop of colour into my wardrobe- pastel, of course. But not only is it the perfect season to change up your clothing, it's a great excuse to steer away from those dark nail polishes and opt for something a little lighter; introducing Barry M's newest collection.

Now I love a blogging competition, it's a great way for bloggers to grow their following as well as make some friends along the way; so when I found out that Samantha's Beauty Loves was giving one lucky reader the chance to get their hands on a selection of colours from the collection, I knew that I had to enter.. And to my surprise, I shortly after received these four gorgeous shades in the post!







The shades that I received were Winning Streak, In a Flash, Personal Best and Freestyle, with In a Flash being my fave (it's by far the nude-st and is what I call a 'your nails but better' shade!) All of the polishes in the collection are perfect for sandal season, although I'm not quite ready for that so I decided to paint my finger nails instead! Just like those from previous Barry M collections the application is super smooth, and as you can imagine, being a part of the speedy range the drying process is almost instant; this is great if you're in a rush, but not so great if you like to faff about like myself! If you're somebody who puts off painting their nails due to not having the patience to sit and wait for them to try, this will change your mani/pedi life..

If you haven't had a chance to try the speedy collection, the welcoming of Spring is the perfect excuse to go out and pick yourself up a bottle or two! You won't be disappointed, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign