Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

14.1.16

A Quick Update: 2016 So Far

Can you believe that we are almost half way through January already!? In my New Year's 'resolutions' I said that I wanted to keep my blog a bit more up to date, posting at least twice a week; so far I have stuck to it pretty well.. long may it continue! Something else that I wanted to do more of 2016 is share some more personal posts; as my blog is titled 'Martha Molly', it seems that it is only right. 



These past few weeks have been a bit of a blur, vigorously filling in diaries and making plans for the up and coming months; although I love seeing the pages fill up, I'm looking forward to taking a little break at the start of February- and Valentines Day is coming up, which I love, as it's the perfect excuse to show that special someone just how special they are! As myself and Jack now have a fair bit of distance between us, I'm determined to make the weekend special, so any suggestions would be gratefully welcomed!

I am currently in the midst of the post Christmas exam season, which sucks, but once it's over I am going to spend some time planning out my next steps. Although it seems a little early, as I still have a year and a half left of my studies, I have some big decisions to make. I said it last year, and whether its this year or 2017, I want to spread my wings and find my own place. Seeing my close friends move away to University, I have seen the freedom that they have, and I want that; I would say that I am an independent person, and the thought of having my own space to work in (and decorate of course!) is becoming more and more appealing. 

Although things have been go-go-go so far this year, I have been sure to make the most of the time that I have to relax; I have finally started watching Pretty Little Liars, have taken advantage of the Vogue subscription that my parents kindly got my for Christmas, and have taken some much needed advice from Sophia Amoruso's book #GIRLBOSS. Last year I did some serious slacking when it came to reading; throughout school and college there was nothing that I loved more than snuggling up with a good book, so I am determined to find my inner bookworm all over again! I'm going to write a post about my favourite 'pick me up' coffee table books, as that it all I've had time to read so far. 

This is just a quick update, but keep your eyes peeled for some more 'me' posts over the next few months. I love an excuse to have a nose, so I encourage it.

Oh and PS. My spending ban is going well, so far I have bought 0 clothes this month; I'm getting excited for February when I'm going to purchase my first injection into my capsule wardrobe.. Wish me luck!

-M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign