Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

24.9.15

A/W Fedora Lovin'

Anybody who has seen me lately will know that I am not seen without wearing some form of hat; from beanies to fedoras, you name it. The versatility of a hat is wonderful, it can hide a number of sins (yes I'm talking about two day old hair!) and is the perfect shelter from the rain- which at this time of year is crucial when making early morning outfit decisions! This post is well overdue, as of late you rarely see me hatless.

I have put together an A/W fedora wishlist, as I am crushin' on a fair few right now!
The classic felt fedora can be worn with near enough anything; if you have been keeping up to date with LFW you will have seen a variety of outfit combos being styled perfectly with a fedora, from floral patterns, to monochrome looks, you can't go wrong. This style is perfect for autumn as it is a transitional accessory without being too heavy; although I love a wooly hat in winter, it just isn't cold enough yet! 

Although you can get a fedora in near enough any colour, I prefer the more classic neutral tones- although I threw in number 5 for a bit of fun! See below for links:


Who else is loving hats this season? I'm always looking to add to my collection, so if you have any recommendations don't hesitate to let me know!

-M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign