Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

3.7.15

Travel Beauty: The Essentials

With just over a week until I jet off to La Roma (that's Italy for those of you who aren't quite as linguistic as myself, cough cough!), I thought that it was about time that I started putting together my travel beauty bits- minus the make up! I'm a sucker for a miniature, whether that is make up or puppies! In preparation for our trip, Jack and I took a long awaited shopping trip; we bought as many sharing items as possible, such as shampoo and conditioner, as I'm not too fussy with my locks, but there were a few items that I just couldn't say no to. Cue the Venus snap!




When it comes to taking trips, more often than not 'new' water doesn't do my sensitive skin any justice; I have tried to keep my skincare products to a minimum, however there are a couple of products that I just can't live without.

As mentioned in a previous post, the Garner Micellar Water is a lifesaver. It is perfect for sensitive skin, working as both a toner and a cleanser, this travel size bottle is perfect for my short break! Following this, whether it's first thing in the morning or last thing at night, the Simple hydrating moisturiser does wonders for my skin (although it doesn't contain an SPF which is a bit of a pain). Speaking of SPF, the Nivea Sun Protect lip salve is an absolute saviour in sunny weather; enriched with vitamin E, it leaves your skin feeling smooth and nourished, whist providing sun protection on your lips without leaving that nasty white residue- hoorah!

Now don't get me wrong, the Original Source shower gels are great, however I often find that they smell far too strong; but not this one.. The new watermelon and jojoba oil gel smells absolutely divine! To add to the collection of fragranced products in my travel bag, I can't go anywhere without my Marc Jacob's DAISY perfume, although much to my dismay, it is swiftly running out- perhaps another pre holiday purchase is needed?

Finally, saving the best 'til last (or so I hope!). The new Venus snap has bloggers going wild; who knew that a razor could have that effect? Again, the pocket-sized appearance is enough to cause a riot, however I have heard great things about the effectiveness of this little gem, leaving legs silky smooth. The plastic container means that you don't run the risk of slicing your fingers whilst delving into your travel bag, as well as being a convenient and discreet design that will easily slip into your bag- it would be the perfect item to keep in your handbag too! I have high hopes for this product, so will keep you all updated.

Is it just me, or are travel sized products just so much more appealing!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign