Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

27.7.15

Home Wishing

I don't have my own place, nor do I see myself having one in the near future due to my complete inability to save, but there's nothing that I enjoy more than scouring the pages of home magazines and scrolling through home-y blogs dreaming of having somewhere to decorate. I think that homeware wish lists are one of my favourite kind to make, as whilst doing so you can completely put together a room and work out where things would look the best- perfect! 


Right now there seem to be metallics EVERYWHERE, although I'm not complaining.. I find myself drawn to anything shiny, whether it's silver, copper, or a touch of rose gold, I can't get enough. Another thing that is catching my eye (as well as the entirety of the blogging community!) is marble; from desks to plant pots, it is the perfect material to add a simple, yet incredibly effective look to a boring workspace. 

As well as simple pieces, I'd like to incorporate some patterns into my room right now; despite it's dull colours, this grey and white cotton rug has been continuously making its way into my shopping basket, with it's damask pattern being the perfect stand out piece in my very monochrome space. The same applies to this quirky cushion and storage basket, both being equally as cute; and after all, you can never have enough storage..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign