Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

18.5.15

The Whistles Clutch

Oh, Whistles. How I long for the day that I am able to walk through those polished glass doors and buy anything that I can get my hands on. The dream.


I have mentioned before how I love all things whistles, and this clutch is no exception. With its sleek leather appearance and handheld size, this multi-functional clutch bag is the perfect addition to any girls wardrobe. Over the past year or so, the Whistles clutch has become a must have; everybody wants one, and if you already have one, you want another.. Then there's me, with an ever growing collection (but that's for another post!)

I often wonder, do accessories get any better than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign